Saturday, May 12, 2012

Arrica { Kansas City Model Photographer }










Totally one of my most favorite shoots...and also my first magazine shoot. Can I say I am OVERWHELMED? Seriously, I still can't believe that I am actually a photographer. I still consider myself a newbie. That's just how I feel. I know there's still more to learn and experience.

Arrica a.k.a Blasian Rock already  worked with fashion designers and and Photographers. She's done a lot of modeling.  I was so happy when I found out that I get to work with her. She's very pretty, professional and very friendly. She's so easy to work with her. I guess that's why a lot photographers love her.

So  I will be updating this blog entry in couple of months so I can write more details. I am just so happy with all the opportunities that I have in the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK